Hey there, I am Kim Beckers, and I am known as the 'Rock Your Limits™' Mentor. I help high achieving leaders to align their biz so they can make an impact without burning out. If you are tired of spinning your wheels and you are ready to use your business as a tool to live the life you desire and rock the world with your message then I would love to help you do just that! Check out the client raves to get a sense if we’re a match.
If you are ready to take your biz & your life to the next level.Stop working so hard, trying to do it all on your own. Let's
Love and blessings,
transform your business to the next level, and Rock Your Limits™ Get Started here to see how I can help you break through your limits, rock your business, your life, make the money you deserve and have the freedom you desire.
Have you been at the business of building your business for awhile now? I bet you think that you don’t have the business you want yet because you don’t know how to get business, or you don’t have the latest marketing funnel, or you are not using the latest social media platform, or that maybe you are just not cut out to do this whole business thing after all.
Perhaps you are really tired of struggling, trying to make ends meet, of having consistent income for a couple of months and then bam, it disappears again. And you struggle, you go back to the drawing board and try to figure out what the hell is wrong with what you are doing.
This isn’t the first time that you’ve been in this position and likely it won’t be the last either, well that is until you actually uncover what is really stopping you from having that business that you know you want, that you know deep in your bones is actually possible for you.
You have this amazing gift and skill set to help people, to get what it is that they want but you can’t seem to get out of your own way.
You have this incremental success and then bam, the walls come crashing down and you are at rock bottom again.
You work on building yourself back up, you put some systems in place, you do some mindset work, you turn off all other areas of your life, you go soul searching the whole nine yards. Again, this isn’t the first time you have been down this road, but boy oh boy are you getting sick and tired of walking down this road.
You think, when am I just going to get there, wherever there is for you.
You do your mindset work, you tweak your marketing message, you do all sorts of healing work and before long you are high again. Your business is booming and things are finally working out, you think the feeling is going to last forever, finally, you figured it out!
It happens again.
Only this time you were up so high you fall a lot harder than last time and the cycle repeats itself again, and again.
The truth is, the cycle will continue to repeat itself again and again until you actually get to the root of what the problem is.
- Your mindset
- Your website
- Your marketing
- Your marketing message
- Your social media strategy
- Your sales funnel
Nope, its none of that stuff (well, it could be but that stuff is easily fixed, that’s not the real problem).
Do you want to know what the real problem is?
Yep, it’s totally you, the only thing that is really stopping you from having what you want is little ol you. The illusion is you don’t think it’s you, it can’t be, you have a stellar mindset, you did all this healing work, how could it possibly be you?
How could it possibly not be?
Life is either happening to us or we are creating it, plain and simple, there is no sugar coating this, it is just the way that it is.
Okay great, so how do you “fix” it?
Simple really, you must get to the place of loving yourself, of knowing with every ounce of your being that you are worthy, you are deserving, you are enough and you must embody it, live it, breathe it, talk it, be it.
The problem is that somewhere along the line you told yourself that you don’t deserve to have it all, you aren’t enough, it can’t be that easy, who am I?
The thing is though, that none of this is on a conscious level, it happens in the background, and your ego tricks you to get your permission to do it because deep down inside there is a buried belief that says something like “I don’t deserve it”, “I can’t have it all”, “I’m not worthy”, “It’s too good to be true”, because somewhere in your past you took that on, you believed it, you internalized it, and your ego is just doing its job to keep up the facade of the lie.
But that’s just it, it’s a lie, because the truth is, you are worth it, you are lovable, you are enough, you do deserve it, because the truth is, we all do, simply because we are.
Which means, if you don’t have what you want, and you are on this roller coaster ride of highs and lows, then somewhere buried deep in your subconscious there is a lie that is creating your reality.
Remember, life is either happening to you, or you are creating it. The problem is that, when you don’t know what the root of this lie is, your ego hides it from you, and deceives you, because it is trying to protect it, it gives you the illusion of safety by distracting you from the thing that would actually change everything for you, and change it on a dime.
It’s not your fault, you have been programmed, whatever it was that happened that caused this, you did not purposely put it there, but you also cannot purposely will it away. It’s a program, running deep in your subconscious like a computer virus that will only allow you to get to a certain level of success before it all comes tumbling down, because deep down inside, you don’t realize that you told yourself you can’t have it all, you aren’t good enough, you don’t deserve it.
This program keeps you from seeing the solution that will allow you to create the business and life of your dreams. This program keeps you being the victim, and it will continue to keep you being a victim until you decide to change it. It’s not your fault the way that you have been programmed, but it is your responsibility to change it, that is, unless of course, you actually enjoy these limiting beliefs wreaking havoc in your life and business?
But, I don’t think so, you have read this far, and that tells me you are ready to change, you are ready to take responsibility for creating the life and business you truly desire, and that is the first step to transforming it.
Bottom line, the thing you think is the problem, isn’t really the problem, it’s an illusion of your mind that was created to keep up the programming that you were conditioned with and it’s up to you to change it. Plain and simple.
If you are:
- Feeling stuck
- Procrastinating, which is really fear in disguise
- Always feeling like you need to prove yourself
- Not making money, or not enough money
- Spinning your wheels feeling like you are not getting anything done. Bam all of a sudden the entire day is gone and you got practically nothing done in your biz that actually moves the needle forward at all. Then you get frustrated and discouraged and you beat yourself up. Totally unproductive cycle.
- You can’t get clarity on what you really want, it’s cloudy, the image is not clear, then you have a limiting belief, a sabotage program that is protecting you from a perceived danger.
Sabotage is a protective pattern – it comes from conflicting beliefs.
Can you imagine what it would be like if:
- You worked with the most amazing, dreamy, ideal clients, and they paid you generously for your services and were happy and thrilled to do, so much so that they send you referrals?
- You had multiple streams of income coming into your business, so that you can could easily take time off and enjoy it with friends and family without feeling guilty that you are not working?
- You were making money while you were sleeping?
- Your marketing funnels were bringing in red hot leads of clients who are ready and willing to work with you every single day?
- You have structures and support in place so that nothing fell through the cracks, and you could rest easy knowing that your business is supporting you and your clients, without you having to juggle it all on your own?
How does that feel?
- Can you imagine what it would be like if you could double your income in the next 90 days without having to work any harder?
- Can you imagine what it would like if you could work less and actually earn more, and on autopilot?
- Can you imagine what it would be like to wake up to sale notifications in your inbox every single day?
- Can you imagine what it would be like to have an endless supply of leads coming into your business on autopilot?
If you’d like to create this and more then I would love to invite you to reach out to me here and letting me know why now is your time and what your biggest struggle is in your business right now.
Take action now, stand up for yourself, let’s do this together.
Much love, xo, Kim
4 years ago, yesterday, on November 15th, I took a huge leap of faith and uprooted my life with my two kids (Summer, who just turned 1 at the time, and Kyle, who was 4) and my husband (John) and we moved across the country from Long Island, NY to Dallas, TX, and now we have come full circle and are living back on Long Island, NY.
It all started with a VIP day, (see below for a special invitation). :-)
You see, although we really did not know it at the time, until I got the awareness, and once you get the awareness of something you got the awareness of something, you can’t un-know something, sure you can pretend you don’t know that you know, but lets be for real, that shit never works, because your subconscious knows and so does your conscience.
Although, I did not quiet understand it at the time, not until I got out of the environment did I even really know why I left. I just knew that what I discovered, essentially that I was walking around scared to death I was going to be killed and my kids abused until 1 faithful day in November of 2012. November 14th to be exact.
You see, I recently signed up to work with a high level mentor, to the tune of $50,000 for a 6 month package, I told you it was high end :) And well, my intention was to figure out why the hell I was working so damn hard in my biz for very little reward, I never in a million years had thought it had anything to do with my environment, but low and behold as it turned out it really did.
I remember it like it was yesterday, less then 24 hours after I got this awareness that I was literally scared to death we packed up whatever could fit in the minivan, grabbed the cable boxes, and modem to return them to Cablevision, and our beloved dog, Ozzy and dropped her off on the way as well as the boxes. It was surreal.
Practically no money in hand, minus $500 bucks and an income of $1500 per month from my biz (of course, I just fired all my clients, because duh, I just hired this high end coach to help me raise my rates, make more money etc and I wanted to create space) It turns out I created the space for something entirely different.
Driving in the car, with 2 small kids and a husband, heading towards Texas, 2000+ miles away from home, with the clothes on our backs and faith in our pockets. The traffic was horrendous, and the bridges were closed, we were forced to drive through mid town NYC through the tunnels. My heart was racing and pounding out of my chest, Kyle (my 4 year old boy) complaining about having to pee and John (hubby) saying lets turn around, we will leave in the morning, in the hopes I am sure that he could convince me that I was crazy for leaving.
But I was determined, I knew this was uncanny the amount of traffic and I had never seen anything like it before in all my years of driving the same roads, although not the tunnels cause I avoid those like the plague, I am seriously claustrophobic but that didn’t matter, I kept telling myself, lets just to New Jersey, lets just get to Maryland, Delaware, Virginia.
Then we arrived, eating spaghetti on the edge of the bed in a crummy motel on Thanksgiving , not knowing how we would stay in the hotel another few days let alone a job, and dinner for the next night. I told myself that day, there was no going back, no matter what, you see I had to make a decision, cut off all other possibility of anything other than being successful with the move. It was a done deal, going back was not an option.
And, although, I am physically now back in NY, my heart really never left, I never did come back, in those 3+ years I was gone, I am not the same person today that left 4 years ago.
I am powerful beyond measure, always have been, and so are you!!! In fact, you have no idea just how powerful you are, really the Universe is in the palm of your hands and you can be, do and have anything that you desire, so long as you are willing to do the work.
During the past 4 years I have learned a lot to say the least, about myself, about what it takes to run and profitable and sustainable business, to be in alignment with who I am, and how I was designed, to how to create money, attract clients with ease, manifest what I want and more.
Now, I don’t say any of this to brag, actually, just the opposite, because here’s the thing, I am not special, unique yes, but not special, but I have done the work and I have figured out a few things along the way about how to shrink time and expand what I want and I want to help you do the same thing.
You really are so powerful.
One of the best side affects of taking this leap of faith was discovering myself, and who I am, what makes me tick, and creating urgency to be able to accelerate results in a fraction of time. Like going from $1500/month to consistent $20,000-$30,000 cash months with no list, no prospects, and no budget for ads and such.
You can do the same thing too, its actually way easier then you think. If you want to create $20,000 or $30,000 months for the new year, then there is no time like the present.
Are you ready to:
- Enroll clients easily, step-by-step
- Get clients fast, like within 30 days!
- Make yourself irresistible to your ideal clients
- Easily add 5 figures to your biz
- Create a step-by-step repeatable system to enroll new clients whenever you want
I would love to invite you to allow me to show you how you can create income quickly with amazing clients that you love, even if you don’t have a list or money to advertise. It’s an easy to follow step by step system, and you are invited to gain access to this system, with step by step instructions, audio recording, workbook and bonuses for 77% off the usual price. Seriously, You can get started to for a one time fee of ONLY $67.
<<Go here now to grab this deal >> but don’t delay because its only available for the next 4 days.
Have you been asking yourself where to find awesome clients? Wondering how to gain that momentum to get started and growing?
- Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could easily bring in clients anytime you wanted?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to have a full practice of clients and a waiting list for your products and services?
- Wouldn’t it be great to have the cash flow to grow your biz to the next level?
You CAN actually create all of those scenarios in your own business – I know because I’ve done it and so have my clients.
There is nothing more important to the success of your business than learning how to find your ideal clients – this is what is going to create the cash you need to keep your business growing!
If you are ready to accelerate your results and expand your impact then I would love to invite you to join me for 1 of 4 spots for a VIP day with me. I know first hand the power of spending the day engaged and focused solely on you and your business.
If you want to cover a lot of information in a short amount of time then a VIP day is the way to go. You get to cover several months of coaching in just one day.
This is for you if:
- You need a plan
- You need clarity
- You are ready to take a plan and run with it.
- You are ready for real and fast transformation
- You want mindset work
- You want a “do it with me” approach.
VIP days are off the charts, they have transformed my life and business, and they have transformed the lives and businesses of dozens of clients as well. Normally VIP days are an investment of $5000 or more.
However, because of my 4 year anniversary you are in for a treat, and the investment is ONLY $2500 if paid in full or $3000 on a payment plan.
- You can book dates from now through February
- You only have 4 days to save 50% off
Are you ready to:
- Unlock your super powers
- Cultivate a mindset for success
- Turn their story into a magnetic marketing message that attracts your dreamy ideal clients in droves so that they can have a full client roster
- Discover your unique blueprint for success so that you can work with your skills and who you were designed to be instead of against it (this is a huge game changer!)
- Create a foundation of financial independence and success that is sustainable and profitable and in alignment with who you are at the core
- Create a profitable and sustainable business that you love in super warp speed?
- Release negative patterning that keeps you spinning your wheels and sabotaging your success
Are you ready for a VIP day?
P.S. Watch your inbox because starting on Thursday, November 24th is The Black Friday Sale where you can SAVE 67% off. Go here to get on the waitlist!
P.P.P.S. If you are ready to drastically increase your income, and create a profitable and sustainable business, then go here NOW to see if a VIP day is right for you. (Save 50% off for the next 4 days ONLY)
Here’s a little list to get you started!
– giving a shit what others think, it is none of your business what others think about you.
– future tripping, no need to worry about shit that might happen, instead focus on where you want to go and what that brings you
– caring what others think about you
– trying to be perfect
– trying to prove something to anyone, like, that you are good enough, worthy enough, worked hard enough to get where you are, suffered enough, endured enough, have enough wounds, fought enough
– procrastinating on the things that you know will be bring you closer to your goals
– doing everything on your own, you cannot do everything on your own, and the sooner you get over this the happier and more successful you will be.
– waiting for permission
– waiting for it to be safe
– waiting for the right timing
– waiting to have the money
– waiting to live the life you want to live
– waiting to create the business that you really want
– waiting for anything
– the how, its none of your business, stay in the vibe you want to receive
– worrying about the past
– looking for evidence as to why it won’t work
– trying to figure it all out on your own
– working towards the vision, instead become the person who already has the vision, work from the vision not to it, make decisions from the place you want to be not where you are now
– not being able to handle the growth, the exposure, the responsibility
– not being good enough, you are good enough simply because you are
– doing stuff you don’t want to do because you think you have to, or someone told you you have to
– anything that says you should be, do, or have
– anything that is not in alignment with what it is that you want
– holding onto stuff just in case
– creating a back door for just in case the shit hits the fan, newsflash, this invites the shit to hit the fan
– creating a plan b, go all in with plan a, if you are doing what it is that you really want to do, this will be really hard
– doing shit you think you need to do just because
– anything that does not make you happy, even a freaking little bit
– not standing up for yourself
– not checking in with yourself
– not trusting yourself
– not owning how freaking amazing and brilliant you really are
– being afraid of the pain, embrace that shit, feel that shit, take it in, become it and let it go
– allowing others to cross boundaries
– not having boundaries
– pretending, take off the masks, throw them in the garbage and don’t look back
– looking back on the past and wishing it were different, embrace the past, heal the past and let it go
– winging it because you think it puts you in flow so you don’t create a plan but instead get nothing done because you don’t want to be in a box
– letting anyone, or anything stop you
– comparing yourself to others
– thinking something is wrong with you
– doing what you think you need to do instead of what you want to do
– making excuses and creating circumstances that stop you
– giving into fear and thinking eventually it will go away, news flash, fear doesn’t ever go away
– compromising your values for anything, or not having any values
– looking outside of yourself for the answers you know are within you