Key 1 – You gotta have a plan
Simple, right, well it is but you have to do it. If you don’t have a plan chances are you don’t achieve what it is that you want. You end up getting discouraged and bam, you start to give up or give in to fear.
- All goals and steps toward goals need to be measurable, on the calendar, tracked, and completed.
- Each time a task is dropped or a goal is forgotten, it costs your business money.
Key 2 – Measure what you do
Again, this is simple right! It actually is but with the hustle and bustle of what we are doing every day we sometimes forget this key. The truth is, if you aren’t measuring what you are doing you don’t know what is working and what is not working.
- If you do not know your business’s finances you catch money leaks, see how you are doing, or see where you need to improve.
- You are guessing, and guessing is gambling, and when you gamble, the odds are stacked against you.
Key 3 – Systems baby, it’s all about the systems
Systems in business and life for that matter equals freedom. At first, they may seem restraining, or hard or complicated but they don’t have to be. In fact, you are likely already using a system, you just don’t realize it yet.
- Systems allow you to leverage yourself & Your team
- Systems allow you to leverage what you have already done, ie. You don’t need to reinvent the wheel each time
If you are frustrated with the amount of time you are spending working on your business instead of in your business, then now is a good time to talk.
Don’t forget to check out the FREE training + worksheet that will help you 2-3x’s your PROFIT, TIME + FREEDOM withOUT overwhelm, complication or stress withOUT you working harder in 3 Keys to Freedom + Cashflow in Your Business + “Find the Hidden Money in Your Business” Worksheet below!
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!