So it seems to be a theme as of late with some of clients, and I find myself having similar conversations in some of my groups so I thought you could benefit from this as well.
You are chugging along in your business and things are going okay but not great, most months you are bringing in money but you can’t seem to get over the hump and get out of the struggle and into thriving.
I used to think this was just at the beginning of a business, when you were first starting off but what I realized as my business and my client’s business progressed is that its not necessarily the case.
You see, your business goes through an evolution, just like you do, and the things that we’re working to bring in clients, may not be working anymore because you have grown beyond them.
I know this was the case for me for a long time, in the constant struggle, it did not matter how much money I made, it never was enough to get ahead, it would be just enough or more than likely just less than enough.
I struggled in that game for a long time, until I finally realized that it was me who was causing this and it wasn’t what I thought it was. You see, as we grow and evolve our business needs to grow and evolve, the things we did in our business a year ago may not be the same things that light us up anymore in our business.
- If your revenue is stagnant in your business, the first thing you want to look at is are you aligned with your service offering? Meaning, do you love what you do? and how you deliver it? does it excite you? do you get excited about delivering this service and telling people about it? The truth is you can network all day long and do marketing all day long but if you are not aligned with your offering, nothing happens because energetically you don’t really want it and people can sense that, there is just something that is off about your presentation.
- Are you clear on the urgent problem that you solve for your clients? their pain point? Not your pain point but theirs? are you connected to their why? as in why do they buy from you? If not, you will continue to struggle. I think its also important to point out that this may change and evolve over time as you and your business changes and evolves over time. Make sure you are still aligned with your why and your client’s why.
- Focus your energy, thoughts, and actions on what you desire. In order to do that you need to be connected to what you really desire, not what you think you can have, or what you think you can get by with the least amount of effort. Determine what your goals are and then focus on creating that in your reality. Do not spend time procrastinating, or thinking about your current circumstances, focus on doing everything you can with everything you have from where you are right now in this moment.
So, to sum it up, if your income is stagnant in your business, use the above 3 steps as a starting point to get unstuck and into action. Think about, what do I really desire? in the next 30 days? how much money? what am I willing to deliver as a service to receive that money? What action steps are available to me right now to bring this into my reality now?
That’s it, if you need help with setting goals and reaching them, check out my Rock Your Biz Goals training here, this is your absolute last chance to grab this deal!
Oh, and if you have not already grabbed your FREE for a limited time guided visualization to magnetize your ideal clients, be sure to grab it here, it goes along perfectly with your revenue breakthrough, all available to you inside the Rock Your Limits Vault!
Until next time,
<<Access these all FREE + $1000’s more biz resources inside the Rock Your Limits Vault >>
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!