Running an online business can be hard especially if it is your first time. Back during the days, it was only normal for entrepreneurs to handle paperwork, but the twenty-first century brought numerous technological advancements to the field of business and marketing. Now, people rely on softcopy or digital files in order to keep their business up and running.
Cloud-based file sharing programs can be used by people with Internet connection if they want to store important date for safe-keeping. Here are five of the best tools that are dominating the World Wide Web:
1. DropBox – Considered as the most famous cloud-based tool, DropBox offers plenty of features for both free and paid users. If you want a secure way of uploading text files or pictures online, this is the site for you.
2. Google Docs – Useful for companies that rely on online work. As long as each employee is skilled in manipulating tables and tables of data, Google Docs is a breeze to maintain. Simply make a doc file and share it to those who need to have a copy of that file. The best part is that you can register an account for free.
3. Asana – A software company that specializes in creating tools for online collaboration among clients and your team. Its main focus is to make sure that emails, files, calendars, and any project plan is accessible to those who matter. The company provides certain client plans that differ on price.
4. Calendley – Another software provider that improves the interaction among employees through the use of account links, file automations, calendar syncs, and much more.
5. EchoSign/Adobe Sign – Considered as one of the best content management systems (CSM). Its main focus is to document management cycles for companies while assisting in the process of document signing and filing. In case you want to let a person sign a contract trust EchoSign to provide you with the right tools needed to accomplish such a task.
These are five cloud-based tools available on the Internet right now. It is up to you to choose which of these best fits the need of your business. When in doubt, ask for some recommendations from friends.
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
You’re always in the weeds of your business
You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
You aren’t delegating effectively
You can’t take time off
You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!
You’re invited to access the training + 1 pager worksheet NOW!
Discover 3 Keys to Unlock Freedom + Cashflow in Your Business so that You can Stop working so hard, plug the leaks in your business so that you can unplug from your business and actually have free time to enJoy your life + love your business again!