Feeling stressed that your online business and/or brick-and-mortar store operations are not churning out the profits you envisioned? Destressing will not only contribute to your health but also enable you to think more clearly and map out a better plan that’ll turbo charge your business. Here are the following 5 Minute Stress Management Relief:
1. Do not leave your office to ease stress. Right in your own desk, you can relax a bit, listen to soothing music through your mobile phone or iPod while visualizing yourself on a vacation in an idyllic island (or other happy thoughts), and then do a few stretching exercises. You can also learn certain techniques that can ease tension, like progressive muscle relaxation.
Squeezing in even a quick five-minute exercise can increase blood flow to the brain and release feel-good hormones or endorphins. Apart from stretching exercises, try walking around for 30 minutes and make it a daily habit. Park at a distance from your office and walk.
2. Another effective way to lessen your stress is to fix your mess. Organize both your hard files and soft files in the computer. The body tends to react to clutter in a similar way it addresses stressful circumstances, which is by triggering the release of the hormone cortisol, which raises blood pressure and suppresses the immune system. Organizing files, improving the look and user-friendliness of your website, and delegating certain tasks are some of the ways that a start-up online entrepreneur or business owner can prevent disarray and stress from creeping in.
3. When some people are under stress, the instinctive move may be to reach out for comfort foods. Strive to go for healthier alternatives, like fruits or a salad drizzled with light olive oil dressing.
4. Identify your stress triggers, too, with a healthcare professional’s help. If it’s your work that’s stressing you out big time, like if you cannot seem to drive the desired traffic to your website (much less convert visitors to purchasers) think of a strategy to improve.
5. People have varying ways to ease stress. The full benefits of exercise can be achieved through a sustained exercise. An example is yoga. Nonetheless, a simple five-minute stress management technique can offer some relief. A five-minute meditation, for instance, can work wonders in calming the mind. So can simple breathing exercises and maintaining a positive attitude and getting a good laugh. Surrounding yourself with positive-thinking people, rather than individuals who drain your energy with their rantings, can also lessen stress.
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!