The art of sales is one of the most difficult one can ever learn. This includes finding leads, referrals and most importantly sales conversion. It is not an exact science and it requires a lot of talent and practice on the part of the agent. Here are 5 tips for converting leads to sales.
- Know your offer – Remember that your customer probably doesn’t have any idea about your product. Your job is to educate them about it. However, you cannot tell what you don’t know about, so it is important that you become an expert of your product. You also have to expect a lot of questions from your potential customer, and the only way for you to answer those is if you know your product well.
- Listen to customer concerns – Customer will only buy your product if they figure that they need or want it. By listening to the concerns of your customers, you would be able to present to them the benefits of your product that will address their unique needs. This will also bring about better interaction between you and your customer.
- Keep in touch – Some people don’t make up their minds instantly. It will take a lot of time and patience on your part to convert leads to sales. Remember that you have to keep in touch with your customers, so that the offer will be more established and accessible.
- Get referrals – Converting leads to sales is a never-ending process. The measure of success depends not only on the number of sales made in a given period of time but also by the number of prospective clients ahead. Sales, therefore, must not stop at a certain point when the sale was made. It must be continuous, and one way to have continuity is to get referrals from completed sales.
- Practice! – There’s nothing like practice to make things perfect. Remember that there is always a room for improvement.
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!