Some studies have shown that a big part of business revenues come from loyal customers who keep on buying from their favorite stores. This is why obtaining customer loyalty is very important in every business strategy.
Here are 5 ways to earn customer loyalty and trust:
– Publish complete and truthful content on your website. Do not play around words or give additional features that your products and services don’t have.
– Do not plagiarize the content from other websites. Always assume that your customers are well-versed with the internet and don’t attempt to fool them by copying off from somebody else’s work.
– Deliver on what was promised, otherwise don’t make promised you can’t keep. If you say something or agreed to a condition, make sure that you give this to your customer.
– Good customer service is offering support from the beginning when the customer is inquiring and extending this support up to the time they have already made the purchase.
– A good referral system can also encourage them to keep on patronizing your products as well as attract new business. This could mean giving incentives or rewards to your most valued customers.
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
You’re always in the weeds of your business
You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
You aren’t delegating effectively
You can’t take time off
You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!
You’re invited to access the training + 1 pager worksheet NOW!
Discover 3 Keys to Unlock Freedom + Cashflow in Your Business so that You can Stop working so hard, plug the leaks in your business so that you can unplug from your business and actually have free time to enJoy your life + love your business again!