We all know that running a business can get anyone’s hands full. And while business always deserves some attention, there is a fine line between giving it proper attention and letting it control your life. Are you running your business or is your business running you? There are 5 simple guidelines you should follow if you want to take control of your venture and not the other way around.
1. The first step in running a business is managing your time well. Create a schedule that you can realistically stick to, follow each step, and you will be surprised that you can get a lot of stuff done without stressing yourself out doing it.
2. In any venture, there must be goals. Not only do goals give you purpose to carry on, but it also gives your job a necessary shot of perspective. Set your goals and you will never lose your way or your motivation.
3. They often say that when you fail to plan, you plan to fail. For the most part, this is true. And while a lot of good things in life are unplanned creations, creating a plan will help you achieve your goals the best way possible.
4. Ask for help. Let’s be honest, we don’t know everything. It helps to ask, especially to someone in the know, when we are in doubt. Help can come in the form of a mentor or from extra hands in the workforce.
5. Enjoy running your business. If you are not happy with what you are doing, you cannot be considered successful despite earning a lot of money. On the other hand, if your work is your passion, you’ll completely enjoy every bit of it.
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
You’re always in the weeds of your business
You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
You aren’t delegating effectively
You can’t take time off
You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!
You’re invited to access the training + 1 pager worksheet NOW!
Discover 3 Keys to Unlock Freedom + Cashflow in Your Business so that You can Stop working so hard, plug the leaks in your business so that you can unplug from your business and actually have free time to enJoy your life + love your business again!