Advertising is a form of marketing that allows you to reach as many people as you can in order to promote your products and services. In advertising, you make use of words, phrases, pictures, and videos to get your message across. However, due to spamming and information overload, you may want to veer away from the usual words and phrases that you use when advertising.
Here are some of the deadliest words and phrases in business today:
– Good quality service – everyone uses this phrase and although this might catch the attention of the consumers, they could also see this only as a ploy to get them interested on what you are offering.
– Better value – this is not a good distinguishing description since most of the businesses are already using this phrase.
– Caring – it is very cliché to refer to your company as caring for your customers. Your customers might feel that you are only using this word to lure them into buying from your company.
– 100 percent guaranteed – we all know that it is difficult to promise full satisfaction and this may lead the customer into thinking your product is too good to be true.
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Savvy Mama, mymedianews. mymedianews said: Deadliest Words and Phrases in Business that You Should Avoid when Advertising: Advertising is a form of marketi… https://bit.ly/dXzLua […]