Does your business need an OBM? That sounds like a very intriguing question to ask.
An OBM, also called as an Online Business Manager, can mean different things to different people. It can mean serious relief for a business owner with his hands full of issues both on and off the business. It can also mean an additional helping hand to help handle the different aspects of the business. It can also mean less involvement with the business itself.
There are a lot of misinterpretations and misconceptions going so I thought I would help shed some light on how an OBM can help.
What are the many things an OBM can do?
- Set up and maintain the systems in your business so that you can leverage your time and business, make more money and help more people!
- Set up or map out processes or procedures for your business so that you and your team is not reinventing the wheel each and every tim you do something in your business, like a product launch or teleclass. Help managing your people by setting up everything from scheduling appointments to reviewing proposals and inquiries.
- An OBM can also help in setting up and maintaining marketing tools such as your website and other affiliate content.
- An OBM can help manage your business’s progress by taking a look at different aspects such as sales and revenue streams.
- The list goes on and on…
So does your business need an OBM? The answer to this question is easy. Getting the services of an online business manager can help you in so many ways.
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!