- Creation of a project plan, including timeline, process, people and other resources
- Setup and maintenance of an online project management tool
- Delegating details of the project to various team members
- Communication of project status and ongoing details to all players
- Following-up with players as necessary to ensure that “stuff gets done” on time
- Managing the budget for the project
- Handling challenges for the project as they arise, with a focus on finding a solution quickly
Are you considering an Online Business Manager? I would love to speak with you to see if you are ready for an OBM. Click here to schedule a no cost 30 minute consultation!
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!