- Manage the production and completion of revenue streams including:
- Books & workbooks
- Multimedia products
- Membership programs
- Virtual Events
- Live Events
- Coaching Programs
- Manage the setup of any applicable tools or software for different revenue streams (i.e.: setting up a membership site using WordPress & WishList Member)
- Manage the deliverability of revenue streams (i.e.: setting up a download page for an ebook)
- Ensure customer service is in place to support each revenue stream
- Ensure that systems are in place so that new clients get immediate access to their purchases
- Setup of fulfillment for any tangible/shippable items
- Manage the ongoing maintenance of revenue streams
- Review revenue streams on a regular basis to look for outdated information or opportunities to refresh/relaunch
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!