- Work with business owner to establish details for their affiliate program
- Setting up the affiliate program in the shopping cart
- Setting up a resource page for affiliates
- Coordination of promotional materials for various promotions
- Keeping in touch with affiliates to advise of upcoming promotions
- Follow-up with affiliates as needed to support their promotions
- Managing payment of affiliates
Are you considering an Online Business Manager? Before you do that I highly suggest you have all your ducks in a row so to speak. So that you can set yourself and your team up for success.
In order to do that you gotta have business systems set up.
You can double your income while decreasing your workload so that you can spend more time doing the things you want to do.
You don’t need a big team or any team to implement systems into your biz when you focus on the how.
You can increase your results while decreasing your time working in your business.
Get Instant Access to This On-demand Webinar Masterclass
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!