- Setup a launch plan based on strategy from the business owner
- Ensure that key players are in place for each stage of the launch
- Establish a clear promotional schedule for each phase of the launch
- Work with a copywriter for launch materials (if necessary)
- Work with affiliate partners (as outlined in next section)
- Manage creation of the sales page
- Keep everyone on task throughout the launch and stay on top of any “dropped balls”
- Support the business owner as needed throughout the launch
- Be “on call” the day of the launch to take care of any urgencies/changes
- Update all websites and other marketing materials after the launch
- Ensure that the offering itself is delivered as promised
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!