- Identify team needs based on current business goals and projects
- Create measures of success for the role
- Determine what type of specialist would be the best fit
- Craft job posting/details
- Blast opportunity out there via various networks
- Filter initial responses and review portfolios
- Setup interviews
- Narrow choices after initial interviews and request proposal
- Setup second interview (if necessary)
- Check references from other clients
- Review proposals from preferred candidates
- Making the offer to selected candidate
- Ensure there is a signed contract in place for all hires
- Create communication plan with new team members
- Get them proper information and/or training for their role
- Regular reporting on measures of success for their role
- 90 Day Review (for long term) or End of Project Review (for project only)
- Keeping the team motivated in their work
- Handling team challenges as they arise
- Managing the team budget and expenses
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!