- Review content on all websites to look for outdated or incorrect information
- Managing all updates to website content (either themselves or by hiring a technical VA)
- Managing the creation of any new websites
- Finding and managing web/blog designers, graphic designers and copywriters as required
- Setting up everything “behind the subscribe button” for list building
- Setting up everything “behind the buy button” for purchases
- Testing all links, forms and buy buttons on the website to look for errors and inconsistencies
- Ensuring Google Analytics (or some other statistics program) is in place on all websites
- Ensuring the social media applications/plugins are in place
- Sourcing testimonials for inclusion on web pages (as required)
- Setting up a store page that lists all your products/offerings
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!