Cheap marketing doesn’t necessarily translate to poor results. In fact, the trend these days is to lessen the cost in marketing your products while still increasing the performance of your marketing strategy.
The best way to get an idea how to make cheap marketing more effective is to identify what these business strategies are that cost less than the average marketing and advertising means. Here are some of them:
– You can promote your business by creating a website. If you know how to make one, it is easy to invest only on a domain name and web hosting service and then lay it out on your own. You can upload different types of content that will surely attract the interest of your target consumers.
– Another marketing strategy is by joining social networking sites. These are good online venues to meet other people and gather a list of names who may be interested in what you have to offer.
– You can also do video marketing. This is cheaper compared to TV and print advertising because you can create your own videos and upload this through social media sites for free.
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!