In the recent years, creating a website is no longer just for personal use – a lot has actually turned this hobby into a profitable business. Many have been building their own websites to try and turn them into a good source of extra income. Not all websites, though, are successful in doing that.
So how does one set a website that will turn some profits? Below are some things a website must be and have to become rewarding.
1. PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING. A website that looks professional earns the visitors’ trust. Investing on how the website looks allows the visitors to think that the website is legal, trustworthy, and reputable.
2. USER-FRIENDLY. People mostly shop on websites that are easy to navigate. Aside from the ease of navigation, convenience for searching products and paying for orders are also a must-have.
3. INFORMATIVE: Not everyone who logs in to your website are there to shop; some are actually just looking for information. There are those who surf to find answers to their questions. Being able to provide those answers just might up your chance of convincing them to buy your products.
4. GIVES RECOMMENDATIONS. Recommending products are a great way of making add-on sales. Reading about recommended items makes online readers purchase more. Writing about related products is also effective.
5. ENCOURAGES FEEDBACK. Most – if not all – money-making websites have a feedback form and “Contact Us” page, and you should too. But it does not stop there. Make sure you touch base with your clients by replying to their comments and answering their questions. Doing thus sets the integrity and credibility of your website.
6. INCLUDES REVIEWS AND ENDORSEMENTS. Writing skills also help in making a profit online. Promoting other people’s products earns one commissions. Allowing ad placements may also up a website’s profitability.
There are many who have successfully made money by simply engaging in an online business. You can, too. Just remember to incorporate the tips above on your website and you can start counting your fortune.
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!