There are those who are bound by rules, yet success seems just out of reach. On the other hand, there are those who appear to be easygoing people but are successful. Think you have what it takes to be like them? Or would you rather do something different to achieve the elusive success? Take heart and set your goals.
What do goals represent by the way? These are actually representations of your visions about you and your future. Goals should be achievable and realistic. These kinds of goals allow you to put them into practice or at least do some activities that allow you to monitor your progress.
However, more is involved in just merely setting realistic goals. Remember that in order to achieve your goals, you must act according to your goals. Otherwise, all else would be vanity if you do not exert effort in reaching them. The following will help you set achievable goals:
1. Enhance your skills in achieving targeted goals by setting objectives, as well as standard and optional activities that will help you meet your goals.
2. Strategize and take risks in meeting your goals. Strategic thinking is very important because this will allow you to be productive and focus on the activities according to your goals.
3. Act in accordance to your goals. A proper mindset is very important in achieving your goals. Take the extra mile. Try taking risks but never compromise your safety. Taking risks means that you are ready to learn new things and challenges that will help you in the long run.
On one hand, you may wonder why there is a need for you to set goals if you think you have not failed at all in your endeavors. Remember that setting goals does not mean that you always fail. Setting goals means that you are acknowledging your limitations and you are ready to work your way up towards success, professionally or personally. It is for this reason why objective goals matter.
Moving forward, you also have to consider that there are goals that are just too hard to achieve on your own. At times, these goals even create conflicts that you might think of surrendering in the long run.
Take heart. Everybody has similar concerns at times. If this situation occurs and you think that surrendering is the last option, why not look for a partner, a friend maybe who is willing to help you out with your goals?
Collaborate with your prospective partner and learn to prioritize. If it requires spending time thinking about all the possibilities, both the pros and cons, try it.
Remember that goal setting is focused on your benefits. So try working things out and focus, focus, and focus. Minimize or avoid distractions if possible so you can work your goals better. Work that proper mindset for a clearer vision of you achieving those valuable goals. If you are vying for promotion in your workplace, it is important that you see yourself already in the position you want.
If you are aiming for a personal or educational goal, make things happen by planning and doing things related to your goals. You will then realize that goals, no matter how difficult they may appear, are still valuable to consider.
Once your goals are achieved, sweet success knocks on your door commending you for a job well done.
I invite you to check out Rock Your Goals + Strategic Planning system This is a simple + easy to follow system that I created that really comes in handy where I teach you in-depth how to use strategic calendaring to get more done in a day than most people do in an entire month.
Get Instant Access to my Proven Step-by-Step System to Set, Plan & Reach Your Goals
- 50 Minute Goal Setting Planning System Training Call mp3 recording
- 60 Minute Strategic Planning & Calendaring System Training Call mp3 recording
- Bonus: 6 Step Goal Setting Worksheet System
- Bonus: 90 Day Planning Tracker Worksheet
- Bonus: How to get the most out of your day and schedule your time accordingly Exercise
- Bonus: Monthly Planning Action Guide Worksheet
- Bonus: 30-day goal planning worksheet
Don’t forget to check out the resource inside the vault with the 9 step plan of action cheatsheet (if you are not already a member of the RYL Vault, get access below now for FREE).
$1000’s worth of Video + Audio Training, Worksheets, Checklists, Cheatsheets, Tools + Resources, eCourses, Meditations + more! All for FREE to help you grow your biz when you sign up for Rock Your Limits© newsletter.*
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!