- Managing the day-to-day implementation of the business owners marketing strategy, which could include:
- Affiliate (Joint Venture) Marketing
- Article Marketing
- Audio/Video Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Publicity & PR
- SEO & Pay per Click Marketing
- Social Media
- Speaking Engagements
- Traditional “offline” Marketing
- Establishing a team to take care of the ongoing marketing activities (as required)
- Reviewing autoresponders and follow-up sequences on a regular basis (for outdated information and accuracy)
- Reviewing upsell opportunities in the buying process
- Reviewing pink spoon “freebies” for refreshment
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!