Today’s technology says that for any business to survive, it should have a website. Not all business owners, though, are born with a talent to manage their own websites – or even the time to learn how. This is but another reason to hire an Online Business Manager – an OBM would know how to manage your website and more.
Managing websites is not as easy you may think. It entails a lot of work that an OBM sure can handle. Some of those website management tasks are:
1. Create new websites (e.g. when there are new products, etc.)
2. Update website contents
3. Hire and manage needed web and graphic designers, even copywriters
4. Set-up “subscribe button” for list building
5. Allows online purchase through a “buy button”
6. Tests all links and works out the kinks
7. Ensure that all your websites have Google Analytics
8. Make certain that social media plug-ins are installed
9. Collects testimonials to place in site
10. Build a page with all your products and services
See, managing a website is not that easy. But if you hire an OBM now, then it becomes a piece of cake!
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!