Nothing in this world goes on for so long without resting, even for just a little time. And just like everything else, even businesses need a downtime. Or a “me” time, if you may. Not only is it important, but it is also critical that business units practice it from time to time.
But first, what is a downtime? The term is used to refer to that particular stage or time when a business is not on its usual full swing operations. This does not mean that the company has encountered or is facing a problem. A downtime is usually practiced to re-energize, fix and improve all areas of operations as to maintain a good record and a smooth business operating procedure. To put it simply, downtime for a company is like a rest day for people who work 5 days a week.
It is important to schedule downtimes for the business for a number of reasons and points:
• Downtime allows the owners, investors and partners to assess how the business is doing, working and playing out with regards to its target market and other consumers.
• It allows a thorough observation of various tasks, models, transactions, operations, needs and such in a much slower and sure pace than if done during a regular business operating time.
• Downtime allows, even for a little while, the owners, investors and partners to have a short break from the stress, hustle and bustle of running an industry.
• It allows consumers to have a look at other related businesses, as well. They get to have a choice.
• Scheduling a downtime and practicing it thoroughly and almost religiously will be advantageous to the growth of the company in a way such that the owners will know what to do and when to do business accordingly.
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
You’re always in the weeds of your business
You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
You aren’t delegating effectively
You can’t take time off
You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!
You’re invited to access the training + 1 pager worksheet NOW!
Discover 3 Keys to Unlock Freedom + Cashflow in Your Business so that You can Stop working so hard, plug the leaks in your business so that you can unplug from your business and actually have free time to enJoy your life + love your business again!