Small business owners need to remember the most common mistakes often committed when building a business website. It is important that you avoid these mistakes so that you can properly optimize the use of your site to promote your business.
Here are the top 10 Website Mistakes Small Businesses Make:
1. Some websites lack concept. Having a distinct concept can help you get your message across to your potential customers without a hitch.
2. An incomplete site is as good as no site at all. It is disappointing for your viewers to click a page on your website only to find out that it is under construction.
3. Uploading poor content is unacceptable to users.
4. Plagiarism or copying the exact content from another source can destroy your credibility as a product or service provider.
5. Uploading false information will not lead to anything good.
6. A disorganized and unattractive layout is considered an eye sore.
7. Having no balance of graphics and text may lead to boredom and disinterest.
8. Hard selling can be annoying. This means that you try to focus more on the product rather than the service you can do for your customers.
9. Not using proper tags and SEO keywords make it hard to increase traffic.
10. Without proper promotion through social media sites and other means will only lead to poor website traffic.
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
You’re always in the weeds of your business
You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
You aren’t delegating effectively
You can’t take time off
You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!
You’re invited to access the training + 1 pager worksheet NOW!
Discover 3 Keys to Unlock Freedom + Cashflow in Your Business so that You can Stop working so hard, plug the leaks in your business so that you can unplug from your business and actually have free time to enJoy your life + love your business again!