This manual introduces the tools required to prepare a financial plan for your business’s development, including the following:
- Basic Financial Statements–the Balance Sheet and Statement of Income
- Ratio Analysis–a means by which individual business performance is
- compared to similar businesses in the same category
- The Pro Forma Statement of Income–a method used to forecast future
- Break-Even Analysis–a method allowing the small business person to
- calculate the sales level at which a business recovers all its costs or
- The Cash Flow Statement–also known as the Budget identifies the flow of
- cash into and out of the business
- Pricing formulas and policies–used to calculate profitable selling
- prices for products and services
- Types and sources of capital available to finance business operations
- Short- and long-term planning considerations necessary to maximize profits
The business owner/manager who understands these concepts and uses them effectively to control the evolution of the business is practicing sound financial management thereby increasing the likelihood of success.
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!