Web site traffic is every website owners’ dream.
The kind of visitors that these owners would want is those who are interested already on the site’s traffic. They are the same ones who will benefit more on what the site have to offer.
This is the reason why your visitors should be highly targeted ones. Now, you may be wondering, what is the best way to get targeted website traffic coming over to your site?
Take it from the expert. Below are some of the things that proved effective for them in increasing their web site traffic.
1. Search engine optimization. This should be first and foremost in your mind. Whichever way you put it, in the online world, search engine rules. To be known in this business is to be recognized by major search engines. Your site needs optimization in these search engines. Know the importance of links and site tactics.
2. RSS. Blogs and RSS feeds go hand in hand. Since more people are into blogs, website owners are finding that this has become a valuable tool in getting website traffic. Once you input RSS feeds into your blogs, expect a great number of targeted website traffic to come pouring into your site.
3. Viral marketing. One way of getting more website traffic is by giving out freebies to your visitors. Consumers come running at the first sign of something free. Many websites offer free reports that their visitors can download and be able to use.
One example of a freebie that can bring a lot of website traffic is updated report and tutorials on using software like RSS for all kinds of website.
The viral marketing techniques you should are the ones, which you can brand with a link to the company and that can pass around with no trouble at all. Programs that goes with what your site is all about is another viral marketing suggestion you may want to consider.
4. Articles marketing. This works big-time. Whenever article marketing is used, major changes for the better have been made on many websites. Not only were website traffic increased, the profits are also doubled. Article marketing is an effective means of getting targeted visitors into your site.
Submit your articles to article directories and published on websites. Before you know it, your content will be displayed on various websites and read by customers who would even be attracted to what you are offering.
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!