Here’s a little list to get you started!
– giving a shit what others think, it is none of your business what others think about you.
– future tripping, no need to worry about shit that might happen, instead focus on where you want to go and what that brings you
– caring what others think about you
– trying to be perfect
– trying to prove something to anyone, like, that you are good enough, worthy enough, worked hard enough to get where you are, suffered enough, endured enough, have enough wounds, fought enough
– procrastinating on the things that you know will be bring you closer to your goals
– doing everything on your own, you cannot do everything on your own, and the sooner you get over this the happier and more successful you will be.
– waiting for permission
– waiting for it to be safe
– waiting for the right timing
– waiting to have the money
– waiting to live the life you want to live
– waiting to create the business that you really want
– waiting for anything
– the how, its none of your business, stay in the vibe you want to receive
– worrying about the past
– looking for evidence as to why it won’t work
– trying to figure it all out on your own
– working towards the vision, instead become the person who already has the vision, work from the vision not to it, make decisions from the place you want to be not where you are now
– not being able to handle the growth, the exposure, the responsibility
– not being good enough, you are good enough simply because you are
– doing stuff you don’t want to do because you think you have to, or someone told you you have to
– anything that says you should be, do, or have
– anything that is not in alignment with what it is that you want
– holding onto stuff just in case
– creating a back door for just in case the shit hits the fan, newsflash, this invites the shit to hit the fan
– creating a plan b, go all in with plan a, if you are doing what it is that you really want to do, this will be really hard
– doing shit you think you need to do just because
– anything that does not make you happy, even a freaking little bit
– not standing up for yourself
– not checking in with yourself
– not trusting yourself
– not owning how freaking amazing and brilliant you really are
– being afraid of the pain, embrace that shit, feel that shit, take it in, become it and let it go
– allowing others to cross boundaries
– not having boundaries
– pretending, take off the masks, throw them in the garbage and don’t look back
– looking back on the past and wishing it were different, embrace the past, heal the past and let it go
– winging it because you think it puts you in flow so you don’t create a plan but instead get nothing done because you don’t want to be in a box
– letting anyone, or anything stop you
– comparing yourself to others
– thinking something is wrong with you
– doing what you think you need to do instead of what you want to do
– making excuses and creating circumstances that stop you
– giving into fear and thinking eventually it will go away, news flash, fear doesn’t ever go away
– compromising your values for anything, or not having any values
– looking outside of yourself for the answers you know are within you
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!