In this video, I share how I increased my biz profit by 70+% working 1/4 of the time and how you can too!
Everything you think you know about making money in your Online Service based freelance business.
IT’S A LIE.
- You need a pretty website and tons of traffic to make decent money online, let alone a 6+ figure income
- You need 1000’s of raving fans on your email list of raving fans to make a good living selling your stuff online.
- You need to sell your soul to make big money online.
- You need to have tons of money, invest in ads, + be tech savvy to have any real success online or hire a huge ass team and kiss your profits good-bye
- You need to have big social media following or spend a ton of money on ads before you make a real income online.
- You need to hustle 24/7 until you burn out before you gain any real traction in your online biz.
NOPE. NOPE. NOPE…. THOSE ARE ALL LIES!
Sure it would be nice, and eventually, maybe it’s something that you do later on, but once the money is rolling in. ?
How do I know this? Because I closed $120,000 in sales in 4 months, without using a website, email list, or even ads.
$1500 – $120,000 IN SALES IN 4 MONTHS
No email list, no ads, no website.
I’ll show you how, step by step in my free 5 day eCourse.
Spinning Your Wheels + Get Clients NOW!
FREE 5-DAY EMAIL COURSE THAT SHOWS YOU HOW TO SIMPLIFY YOUR BIZ SO THAT YOU CAN BUILD A FOCUSED, PROFITABLE, BIZ PRONTO.
All this + more inside the Vault
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!