Have you been at the business of building your business for awhile now? I bet you think that you don’t have the business you want yet because you don’t know how to get business, or you don’t have the latest marketing funnel, or you are not using the latest social media platform, or that maybe you are just not cut out to do this whole business thing after all.
Perhaps you are really tired of struggling, trying to make ends meet, of having consistent income for a couple of months and then bam, it disappears again. And you struggle, you go back to the drawing board and try to figure out what the hell is wrong with what you are doing.
This isn’t the first time that you’ve been in this position and likely it won’t be the last either, well that is until you actually uncover what is really stopping you from having that business that you know you want, that you know deep in your bones is actually possible for you.
You have this amazing gift and skill set to help people, to get what it is that they want but you can’t seem to get out of your own way.
You have this incremental success and then bam, the walls come crashing down and you are at rock bottom again.
You work on building yourself back up, you put some systems in place, you do some mindset work, you turn off all other areas of your life, you go soul searching the whole nine yards. Again, this isn’t the first time you have been down this road, but boy oh boy are you getting sick and tired of walking down this road.
You think, when am I just going to get there, wherever there is for you.
You do your mindset work, you tweak your marketing message, you do all sorts of healing work and before long you are high again. Your business is booming and things are finally working out, you think the feeling is going to last forever, finally, you figured it out!
It happens again.
Only this time you were up so high you fall a lot harder than last time and the cycle repeats itself again, and again.
The truth is, the cycle will continue to repeat itself again and again until you actually get to the root of what the problem is.
- Your mindset
- Your website
- Your marketing
- Your marketing message
- Your social media strategy
- Your sales funnel
Nope, its none of that stuff (well, it could be but that stuff is easily fixed, that’s not the real problem).
Do you want to know what the real problem is?
Yep, it’s totally you, the only thing that is really stopping you from having what you want is little ol you. The illusion is you don’t think it’s you, it can’t be, you have a stellar mindset, you did all this healing work, how could it possibly be you?
How could it possibly not be?
Life is either happening to us or we are creating it, plain and simple, there is no sugar coating this, it is just the way that it is.
Okay great, so how do you “fix” it?
Simple really, you must get to the place of loving yourself, of knowing with every ounce of your being that you are worthy, you are deserving, you are enough and you must embody it, live it, breathe it, talk it, be it.
The problem is that somewhere along the line you told yourself that you don’t deserve to have it all, you aren’t enough, it can’t be that easy, who am I?
The thing is though, that none of this is on a conscious level, it happens in the background, and your ego tricks you to get your permission to do it because deep down inside there is a buried belief that says something like “I don’t deserve it”, “I can’t have it all”, “I’m not worthy”, “It’s too good to be true”, because somewhere in your past you took that on, you believed it, you internalized it, and your ego is just doing its job to keep up the facade of the lie.
But that’s just it, it’s a lie, because the truth is, you are worth it, you are lovable, you are enough, you do deserve it, because the truth is, we all do, simply because we are.
Which means, if you don’t have what you want, and you are on this roller coaster ride of highs and lows, then somewhere buried deep in your subconscious there is a lie that is creating your reality.
Remember, life is either happening to you, or you are creating it. The problem is that, when you don’t know what the root of this lie is, your ego hides it from you, and deceives you, because it is trying to protect it, it gives you the illusion of safety by distracting you from the thing that would actually change everything for you, and change it on a dime.
It’s not your fault, you have been programmed, whatever it was that happened that caused this, you did not purposely put it there, but you also cannot purposely will it away. It’s a program, running deep in your subconscious like a computer virus that will only allow you to get to a certain level of success before it all comes tumbling down, because deep down inside, you don’t realize that you told yourself you can’t have it all, you aren’t good enough, you don’t deserve it.
This program keeps you from seeing the solution that will allow you to create the business and life of your dreams. This program keeps you being the victim, and it will continue to keep you being a victim until you decide to change it. It’s not your fault the way that you have been programmed, but it is your responsibility to change it, that is, unless of course, you actually enjoy these limiting beliefs wreaking havoc in your life and business?
But, I don’t think so, you have read this far, and that tells me you are ready to change, you are ready to take responsibility for creating the life and business you truly desire, and that is the first step to transforming it.
Bottom line, the thing you think is the problem, isn’t really the problem, it’s an illusion of your mind that was created to keep up the programming that you were conditioned with and it’s up to you to change it. Plain and simple.
If you are:
- Feeling stuck
- Procrastinating, which is really fear in disguise
- Always feeling like you need to prove yourself
- Not making money, or not enough money
- Spinning your wheels feeling like you are not getting anything done. Bam all of a sudden the entire day is gone and you got practically nothing done in your biz that actually moves the needle forward at all. Then you get frustrated and discouraged and you beat yourself up. Totally unproductive cycle.
- You can’t get clarity on what you really want, it’s cloudy, the image is not clear, then you have a limiting belief, a sabotage program that is protecting you from a perceived danger.
Sabotage is a protective pattern – it comes from conflicting beliefs.
Can you imagine what it would be like if:
- You worked with the most amazing, dreamy, ideal clients, and they paid you generously for your services and were happy and thrilled to do, so much so that they send you referrals?
- You had multiple streams of income coming into your business, so that you can could easily take time off and enjoy it with friends and family without feeling guilty that you are not working?
- You were making money while you were sleeping?
- Your marketing funnels were bringing in red hot leads of clients who are ready and willing to work with you every single day?
- You have structures and support in place so that nothing fell through the cracks, and you could rest easy knowing that your business is supporting you and your clients, without you having to juggle it all on your own?
How does that feel?
- Can you imagine what it would be like if you could double your income in the next 90 days without having to work any harder?
- Can you imagine what it would like if you could work less and actually earn more, and on autopilot?
- Can you imagine what it would be like to wake up to sale notifications in your inbox every single day?
- Can you imagine what it would be like to have an endless supply of leads coming into your business on autopilot?
If you’d like to create this and more then I would love to invite you to learn more about how I can help you here!
Take action now, stand up for yourself, let’s do this together.
Much love, xo, Kim
hey, I’m Kim + I am ridiculously passionate about helping you to work smarter and not harder + to realize how freaking amazing you actually are, exactly as you are and how easy business really can be when you are in alignment + simplify + add systems to organize your business + plan your business growth. I’ve been geeking out about online business, online marketing + systems + personal development + all that stuff since I created my first business back in 2006 + sold it.
This whole business owner thing is not for the faint of heart, there is a reason why most businesses fail!
While the road to burnout doesn’t look the same for everyone on it there are some similarities you typically experience on this path!
- You’re always in the weeds of your business
- You don’t have efficient systems and processes (or maybe none at all)
- You aren’t delegating effectively
- You can’t take time off
- You’re trying to do too many things at once + wearing all the hats
It’s exhausting just thinking about it! But there’s a way off the hamster wheel!
If you’re overwhelmed, overworked, stressed out, and worried that if you take time off the bottom will fall out from beneath you and your business will fall apart.
Then, you are in the right place my friend, been there, done that, got the tee-shirt and I’d love to support you in ending the cycle!